Delivery and Returns
Australia Post 'eParcel' deliveries are tracked and require a signature on delivery. You can choose what happens if no one is at the shipping address when the postman/courier attempts to deliver your order.
If you choose 'yes' for 'Authority to leave' the postman will put the package in a safe place out of the weather according to your instructions. If you choose 'no' for 'Authority to leave' then the postman will put a card in your post box indicating which local post office you can collect the package from. You will need to provide identification to collect from the post office.
Authority to leave terms & conditions
- By ticking the box or selecting 'yes' at the checkout page on the website, Australia Post will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
- You agree that the parcel is deemed received when left at your premises.
- Avarcas Australia, and contractors associated with the delivery, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage which results from this Authority to Leave delivery method. You agree to release Avarcas Australia from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of this Authority to Leave.
It is important to us that you are happy with your purchase from Avarcas Australia.
You may return your item for a full refund of the purchase price or exchange for a product of the same value.
Item must be returned within 30 days of you receiving the order
Item must be unworn and in the same condition that you received it in.
Item must have all tags and original packaging.
Avarcas Australia reserves the right to refuse the return if these conditions are not adhered to.
1. Please download and print the return form here RETURN FORM
2. Complete the form and send it to us along with your return. If you do not have access to a printer, you may also simply include the same information written down. We need some way to identify the return as yours otherwise there can be major delays with processing your return.
3. Post your parcel and completed form to
Avarcas Australia Returns
PO Box 150
Paterson NSW 2421
The most cost-effective way to send your parcel is to use the Parcel Post Pre-Paid satchels from Australia Post with additional signature on delivery. Avarcas Australia is not responsible for the cost of return shipping or returned items not received if registered post is not used.
If you wish to return something you purchased using AfterPay, the process is the same. If eligible for a refund, your initial payments will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
Please allow up to 14 days for your refund or credit note to be processed and appear in your account (time is from the date your parcel is received). If you’re concerned that your return has been delivered but not processed in a timely fashion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Avarcas Australia does a thorough inspection of all items before they are shipped to our customers. We stand behind the quality of our products, however, if you come across a manufacturing fault, please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible along with photographic evidence of the fault so we can assess. Naturally, if your product is faulty or incorrect, we will pay for the return delivery of the item.
We want you to fall in love with the quality, comfort and craftsmanship of our Avarcas just as we did.
We proudly stand behind every pair of Avarcas we sell and want you to feel confident in your purchase. While we can’t guarantee your Avarcas will never wear out, we do offer a limited one-year warranty. It applies to manufacturer defects only. If your avarcas meet the warranty criteria, Avarcas Australia can offer an exchange or credit, but we do not perform repairs.
Items not covered under this warranty:
- Products over 1 year old from date of purchase
- General wear and tear
- Excessive wear or misuse/abuse
- • Proof of purchase / Order #
- • Details of the item you wish to have assessed with images best depicting the issue