Supporting the community
We’re proud to be a brand that does good things. We may be small-ish but our hope is that our contribution to the community is a BIG one.
AUSTRALIAN BUSHFIRE RELIEF
I'm sure you are all with me with feelings of disbelief and helplessness watching our citizens, wildlife and countryside endure these horrendous fires. The impact of these fires will be felt for years to come. As a business owner and a human, I wanted to do something to help.
Our recent fundraising campaign raised a staggering $34,059.75! Our donations went to:
- $10,000 to the Need for Feed Disaster Relief which will purchase enough fodder to fill a truck.
- $10,000 to the Wildlife Rescure South Coast Inc + Shoalhaven Bat Clinic and Sanctuary.
- $10,000 to BlazeAid who work to restore fencing and farming communities after natural disasters.
- $1,500 to Koala Hospital Port Macquarie. This donation went directly to planting koala food trees. 100 additional trees were planted with this donation.
- $1,000 to Port Stephens Koalas. This donation went directly towards rehabilitating sick and injured koalas.
THANK you to all of you, my gorgeous customers for making these donations possible.
MIRACLE BABIES FOUNDATION
$5 from the sale of every keyring is donated to Miracle Babies Foundation, a charity I Cofounded in 2005 after the premature birth of my two boys Caden and Eli. Caden was born prematurely at 29 weeks (2003) and as a result, was diagnosed with severe Cerebral Palsy and affects his ability to do things for himself. He relies on full-time care, nutritional supplementation through a feeding tube and wheelchair mobility and Eli was born at 25 weeks gestation (2005).
I feel very honoured to be a Miracle Babies Foundation Community Supporter, giving back and continuing my boys legacy for families to come.